OS:Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
PC Type:32-bit, 64-bit · x86_x64
Updated:Dec 18, 2015,,Easy Service Optimizer is a small utility application which can enable and disable certain Windows services from starting with Windows.
The program focuses on services which most definitely are not required for every day usage of your PC such as Bluetooth, Remote Desktop Sharing and Remote Registry.
The user interface of Easy Service Optimizer isn’t too difficult to use and its straightforward lists and functions make it easy to enable and disable items. It’s also possible to add more services to the program interface.
As a portable application, installation of Easy Service Optimizer is not necessary and it can be run from most anywhere including external USB drives.
Overall, this program can be very useful, especially for novice users or those unfamiliar with the names and descriptions of Windows services and whether or not they can be disabled safely.
Features and highlights
- Portable: No installation necessary
- Specify groups of windows based on your own personal use
- Create custom hot keys to show or hide those groups of windows instantly
- Create timers to instantly show or hide your groups of windows during busy hours
- Create global hot keys to control system-wide events
- Access everything from a simple, intuitive tray menu
Easy Service Optimizer 1.2 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from windows boot software without restrictions. Easy Service Optimizer 1.2 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.